C.S.I MADURAI RAMNAD DIOCESE
Formed in the year 1834. This diocese includes 6 revenue districts. it extends to an area about 60,00 sq.km and with a population of four millions. The diocese is headed by the Bishop who is the Chairman of all Religious, Educational and Medical institutions.
- Owns C.S.I School of Nursing, C.S.I Jeyaraj Annapackiam College of Nursing and allied Sciences, C.S.I College of Dental Sciences and Research, C.S.I Dental Hospital.
- Owns the Christian Mission Hospital, Madurai, 60yrs. Multi-speciality service with cost effective.
- Pankajam Carolin Clark Health Centrem, Pasumalai 94yrs service in primary health care needs.
- C.S.I Kilanjunai Hospital more than 100yrs service in health care.
- Community Health Centres in villages