MRS. S. ESTHER JENIFER, M.Sc(N)
MRS. G. DHANA PRIYA, M.Sc(N)
MRS. A. ANBU ROSELINE, M.Sc(N)
MRS. P. JEYA JOTHI, M.Sc(N)
PROF.DR.G. JEYA THANGA SELVI, M.Sc(N), Ph.D
Department Of Medical Surgical Nursing
To prepare the under graduates to provide an Independent comprehensive , qualitative care to the sick and to assure responsibilities as staff nurse , Nurse educator & Nurse administrator in a clinical / educational settings.
- Demonstrate skill in handling various equipment's used to diagnose and treat the sick.
- Utilize and apply the concepts , theories & principles of Nursing science.
- Demonstrate advance competence in practice of Nursing.
- Practice as a Nurse specialist.
- Inculcate the leadership abilities & function effectively as a a Nurse Supervisor, educator & Manager.
- Demonstrate skill in conducting Nursing research, integrating & utilizing the findings from health related research.
- Demonstrate advance skills & competence in managing patients with disease.
- B.Sc (N) II & III years
- M.Sc (N) I & II Years
- Christian Mission Hospital Madurai
- Rajaji Government Hospital Madurai
- Devaki Cancer Institute Madurai
- Honna Joseph Hospital Madurai
- Participate in health related conference, workshop, seminar etc.,
- Organize workshop, conference, seminar etc.,
- Provide mass health education to the sick & Needy
- Active participation in debate panel discussion & Role play
- Observe the vital days such as world health days, No tobacco days, AIDS days, cancer day etc.,
- Create as opportunity to the students to develop talents by participator in an intercollege competitions.