PROF.DR.G. JEYA THANGA SELVI, M.Sc(N), Ph.D
Department Of Medical Surgical Nursing
To prepare the under graduates to provide an Independent comprehensive , qualitative care to the sick and to assure responsibilities as staff nurse , Nurse educator & Nurse administrator in a clinical / educational settings.
- Demonstrate skill in handling various equipment's used to diagnose and treat the sick.
- Utilize and apply the concepts , theories & principles of Nursing science.
- Demonstrate advance competence in practice of Nursing.
- Practice as a Nurse specialist.
- Inculcate the leadership abilities & function effectively as a a Nurse Supervisor, educator & Manager.
- Demonstrate skill in conducting Nursing research, integrating & utilizing the findings from health related research.
- Demonstrate advance skills & competence in managing patients with disease.
- B.Sc (N) II & III years
- M.Sc (N) I & II Years
- Christian Mission Hospital Madurai
- Rajaji Government Hospital Madurai
- Devaki Cancer Institute Madurai
- Honna Joseph Hospital Madurai
- Participate in health related conference, workshop, seminar etc.,
- Organize workshop, conference, seminar etc.,
- Provide mass health education to the sick & Needy
- Active participation in debate panel discussion & Role play
- Observe the vital days such as world health days, No tobacco days, AIDS days, cancer day etc.,
- Create as opportunity to the students to develop talents by participator in an intercollege competitions.
MRS. S. ESTHER JENIFER, M.Sc(N)
MRS. A. PRISCILLA, M.Sc(N)
MRS. P. JEYA JOTHI, M.Sc(N)