MRS. J. JEBARANI, M.Sc(N)
MRS. D. ANN PHYLLIS, M.Sc(N)
Department Of Fundamentals Of Nursing
To help the students to develop an understanding of the philosophy, objectives and process of nursing.
- Describe the physical , mental and social adjustment required for taking care of sick individual and his family.
- Carry out basic nursing techniques and care with the application of sound scientific principles.
- Explain the concept of comprehensive nursing care.
- Develop skills in assessment, planning , implementation and evaluation of the nursing care reduced to the patients.
- Help the students to communicate effectively and establish good interpersonal relationship with the patients and other health team members.
- Christian Mission Hospital, Madurai.
- Celebration of significant event
- International Nurse's day - May 12th
- International Women's day - March 8th
- Fresher's day.
2. Organizing Health Camps