C.S.I JEYARAJ ANNAPACKIAM COLLEGE OF NURSING AND ALLIED SCIENCES
PASUMALAI, MADURAI - 625004
Affiliated to Tamilnadu Dr. MGR Medical University, Guindy, Chennai
C.S.I JEYARAJ ANNAPACKIYAM COLLEGE OF NURSING
COMPLETED AND ONGOING RESEARCH WORK IN Ph.D PROGRAMMES.
1. The efficacy of concept applying throughcomputer assisted instruction in nursing education among nursing students of selected institutions in Tamil Nadu.
2. An approach to assess practice on permanent family planning methods and their determinants among eligible couples at Madurai Dist.,
Dr.N. Jessie metilda.
3. A Study to evaluate the effectiveness of mind map care plans in evaluating critical thinking skills on patient care in nursing practice and attitude among nursing students in selected institution
of Tamil Nadu.
4. A study to assess the effectiveness of problem based learning in terms of assessing critical thinking skills among nursing students in selected institutions.
Dr. Shyla .R
5. A Quasi experimental study to assess the efficacy of Computer Assisted Instruction with Concept Mapping in teaching fundamentals of nursing among second year students of selected institutions in Tamil Nadu
Dr. Anitha. A
6. A study to assess the level of stress and coping behavior and to evaluate the effectiveness of selected coping strategies among student nurses in selected institutions in Tamil Nadu.
Dr. R. Jancy Rachel
7. An experimental study to evaluate the effectiveness of mint extract in reducing dysmenorrhoea among adolescent girls in selected schools at Madurai.
8. Effect of complementary and alternative therapies in terms of postnatal blues and self-esteem among post natal mothers.
9. A study to determine the incidence of secondary lactose intolerance and evaluate the effect of lactose free foods in controlling diarrhea and correcting dehydration among children
Mrs. Jasmine sheela
10. Efficacy of reward system in modifying the behaviour of mentally retarded children
11. DOULA care among parturient
Mrs. J. Kavitha
11. A study to determine the effectiveness of honey / frozen fruit juice / fresh fruit juice along with oral care protocol in reducing chemotherapy induced oral mucos among oncology clients in Devaki hospital at Madurai
Mrs. M. Jasline
12. A study to assess the effect of interventional package on overweight and obesity among adolescents (10 – 19 years) in selected schools of Kanyakumari district
13. An experimental study to evaluate the effect of interventional package on quality of life of children with cerebral palsy in spastic society, Trichy District.
Mrs. D. Suganthi